Thursday, September 25, 2008

Alvan's PlayStation 3 - No Compromise

Before I purchased this PS3, I used to owned a XBOX 360, well why i've change it is because my buddy Eugene brainwash me by sabotage XBOX crap lar this lar and ask me to switched it to PS3. And so after a long hesitation, I've decided to purchased the PS3 on 23rd March 2007 (1st Launch) in UK... Its been about 1 1/2 years ago same as Eugene... In fact we bought it together but different shop (couple blocks away)... Please don ask me why... There's a bit of queue but not as serious like in US or Japan. So then comes my turn, pay the cashier and carried the PS3 (hooh) guess what? Its damn heavy dude... no monkey business tho... it comes with 2 games (Gundam and Resistance).

Well anyway, until today ive about 6 games... Since most of the PS3 game is quite expensive, me and eugene was thinking to have a trade or exchange program with all Msian who own PS3. Please join us !!

0 comments: